Who We Are
Since 1992, our deeply experienced consultants and trainers have improved Operational Performance and Profits for companies like yours, from small family-run businesses to the fortune 50.
Companies achieve profits only through operations. Some operations result in a product, others in a service. In the end, Operational Excellence is the path to success.
Operational Excellence is our business… our only business.
Our philosophy and approach to Operational Excellence is founded on client self-sufficiency. Unlike many consultants and trainers, we instill proven tools and techniques into your organization, by working closely with your leadership, project teams and other personnel.
We are consultants who train, not trainers who consult. We deliver customized tools and support on a just-in-time, as-needed basis to ensure proper application, project success and organizational retention.
This combination of consulting and training creates measurable, self-funding and self-sustaining improvements in Cost, Response Time, Quality, Teamwork, and Customer Satisfaction.
What we can do for you…
Our methodology is supported by three pillars:
Lean , or the elimination of Waste, based on the work of Toyota and the Lean Enterprise Institute.
Six Sigma , or Variation reduction, based on the work of The Juran Institute, Motorola, et al.
Organizational/Individual Development , or change definition and management, based on works from Abraham Maslow to John Maxwell.
Our offerings include:
- Operational assessment, to determine the current state
- Transformation strategy development, to establish the direction to excellence
- Deployment planning, to establish specific timeframes and resources
- Metrics development, to set assertive goals and milestones
- Consulting support of project teams, to ensure measurable results
- Mentoring and coaching at all levels, to enhance momentum and retention
- Custom training, from introduction to self-sufficiency, to instill knowledge
- Public speaking, within your company and supply chain, to ‘spread the word’
- … and more.